This enables me to identify your dog’s personality and the reasons behind the behavioural issues.
The next stage I will set up scenarios inside the house and out on a walk and teach you to communicate with your dog in a way that she/he will understand by using voice tone and body language.
You will learn about why dogs do the things they do and how to communicate and understand your dog better.
In most behaviour issues you will see results within the first visit but must be consistent throughout the programme.
The second visit is normally scheduled for about two weeks later.
As long as you practice the training throughout you will most defiantly have a wonderful relationship with what should be your Best Buddie.
Throughout the programme I offer telephone, skype or email support if you are having any problems or just want to chat how the training is progressing.
I will help you with any of the following Behaviour issues:
- Running to the front door when visitors arrive
- Jumping up at you or visitors
- Excessive Barking when people or animals passing your property
- Ripping up the mail
- Destroying toys, items in house or garden
- Separation anxiety
- Barking out on a walk
- Barking at you
- Toileting in the house
- Chasing the cat/cats of the house
- Sibling Rivalry
- Aggression to you or strangers
- Aggression to dogs
- Lunging at people, Vehicles or other animals whilst on the lead
- Constant demanding attention
- Digging in the garden
- Excessive pacing in house or garden
- Getting stressed in the car
- Showing aggression when in the car (Barking, growling when people passing)
- Showing jealous tendencies
- And much more…
This programme is about teaching you to teach your dog in General Basic obedience with voice control and body language.
The programme consists of 3 visits the first visit being about 3 hours and the remainder two visits being about 2 hours where I come to you to teach you to teach your dog.
So if your dog:
- Pulls on the lead
- Won’t sit, wait or stay
- Won’t come back when off lead or when distractions are around
Then this is the package is most certainly for you so please contact me to find out more.Enquire
This puppy management and training programme consists of four visits the first visit being about 3 hours and the remainder visits being about 1 to 2 hours.
On the first visit I will assess you puppy in your own home while having a chat about any behavioural issues you may have with your puppy.
The next stage will be teaching you to teach your puppy to stop any unwanted behaviour, I will discuss teething, diet, toileting and much more in my first visit.
We will then continue to do some Basic obedience and get your puppy used to the collar and lead.
I can help you to get your puppy focused on you so training is enjoyable for everyone.
The follow up visits will be mainly out on a walk so your puppy can learn good manners around people and other dogs.
It is important to be consistent throughout the training package and with doing so there is no reason why your puppy can’t be let off the lead and have wonderful social manners when out at the end of the four visits.Enquire
If you are experiencing the following with your puppy and want it resolved quickly then my 3 hour one to one visit is just what you need.
- Does your puppy
- Toilet in the house
- Jump up
- Mouths or bite at you or children in the family
- Have hyper moments that you can not control
- Cry at night
- Cry when left
- Have a crate but won’t go in or stay in
- Won’t leave you alone when eating
- Won’t sit or wait
- Jumps about with collar and lead
- Won’t respond to their name
- Chases the family cat
- And much more bad puppy behaviour
Then my 3 hour Puppy management session is just what you need, which involves me coming to you where on first arriving I will have a chat about your issues while assessing your puppy.
I will then teach you to teach your puppy to stop any unwanted behaviour, you will get results straight away and can start enjoying your time with your new Best Buddie.
This one off visit is for puppies from 8 weeks old to 4 months old and will certainly get you on the right path for you and your puppy to start enjoying life together.
I also offer a puppy management and basic obedience package so if you want to know more about that then please take a look at the details on that package and I will look forward to hearing from you.Enquire
Telephone and Skype consultations available and are ideal if you want help with:
- Getting your dog ready for baby’s arrival
- Crate training
- And many minor behavioural issues